- Scrambled Eggs With Toast
- Cheese or Ham and Cheese omelet with toast or home fries
- Frittata with a side salad- Bring this to your next Secret Sister Group brunch.
- Farmer’s Pan – cut up a batch of potatoes and fry them in a little butter with some onions. Add ham or bacon and then crack a few eggs in the pan and cook until the eggs are done. Sprinkle with cheese and serve with a salad.
- Eggs Benedict
- Creamed Eggs with cheese served on toast
By pairing eggs with a vegetable and a starch, you can create a quick-to-create, well-balanced meal that please the ‘egg-lovers’ in your family.